Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nagaperang said

Oleh kerana tidak mahu di'hanjing'kan, maka aku berbesar hati menjawab
tag
si cik Fa:-

1. I am Nagperang



2. I want to go to



3. My favourite place

my house

4. My favourite thing/gadget



5. My favourite drink

Milo peng

6. My favourite food

chicken rice

7. My favourite colour

Green

8. I live in



9. I was born in

Hospital Sentosa KL, (last time it was here)

10. School/College I attended
SKDK 2, VI, Uitm Shah Alam



11. My favourite story

any history books

12. This is my hobby

readings

13. And I definitely dream for this thing

liverpool jersey without sponsor (still searching for it)

3 comments:

Khairul Onggon said...

bagus.. bagus.. ahaks..

WorldPeace said...

berjawab jugak hutang ko kan...bagus sangat bebudak yang baru masuk keje...dengar kate akak2...hahahaha

casablanca79 said...

bab yang history book tu yg tak tahan tu... kalau ayanglah... buku tu di baca masa atas katil sebab nak senang tido.... huahuahua